The Cincinnati Bengals lost their second- and third-best wide receivers, Marvin Jones and Mohamed Sanu, in free agency this offseason and didn’t really replace them. So that was to put a ton of pressure on No. 1 receiver A.J. Green and star tight end Tyler Eifert. However, now come news that Eifert likely won’t be ready for the start of the season and that should make you re-evaluate Cincinnati’s NFL betting lines. Jones quietly caught a career-high 65 passes for 816 yards to go with four touchdowns in the 2015 season. Sanu had also been a solid player for the Bengals, averaging 45 catches for 546 yards and 2.3 touchdowns per season from 2013-15 while playing in every game. So they will be missed. There’s only so much Green can do as teams are likely to double him all the time. Green caught 86 passes for 1,297 yards (15.1 yards per catch) and 10 touchdowns in 2015, marking the fifth straight season in which Green topped the 1,000-yard mark.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.