The Cincinnati Bengals lost their second- and third-best wide receivers, Marvin Jones and Mohamed Sanu, in free agency this offseason and didn’t really replace them. So that was to put a ton of pressure on No. 1 receiver A.J. Green and star tight end Tyler Eifert. However, now come news that Eifert likely won’t be ready for the start of the season and that should make you re-evaluate Cincinnati’s NFL betting lines. Jones quietly caught a career-high 65 passes for 816 yards to go with four touchdowns in the 2015 season. Sanu had also been a solid player for the Bengals, averaging 45 catches for 546 yards and 2.3 touchdowns per season from 2013-15 while playing in every game. So they will be missed. There’s only so much Green can do as teams are likely to double him all the time. Green caught 86 passes for 1,297 yards (15.1 yards per catch) and 10 touchdowns in 2015, marking the fifth straight season in which Green topped the 1,000-yard mark.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends