Surprise, surprise… Guess who is the 2016 NFL betting favorite to win the 2016 NFL Defensive Player of the Year Award? That’s right… Even with J.J. Watt on the Houston PUP list after undergoing a recent back surgery, the Oddsmakers are giving him the benefit of doubt to recover in time for another havoc-wrecking season in the league. Actually, this isn’t much of a surprise if you’ve been a keen follower of the league and how Watt has dominated this award in recent years. Will we have a new player snatching the honors from Watt in 2016 or will the players, coaches and executives acknowledging the Houston star defenseman as the best defender in the nation for a third straight year? Read on below for our early thoughts and NFL picks.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.