If you want to know which teams stand the best chance of bagging the division title in 2017, then look no further, we have some expert analysis on the existing betting odds to win the AFC South division just for you! You may not know it, but the AFC South was one of the most competitive divisions in all of football a year ago with just one game separating the top three finishers. While the Houston Texans won the division for the second straight year, they were tied for victories by the blossoming Tennessee Titans while the Indianapolis Colts finished one game back. Now, heading into the 2017, the AFC South looks like it’s going to be another tight race that comes down to the very wire!
Offensive total yards: 311.83
Average Score For: 17.89
Offensive rush yards: 116.00
Defensive total yards: 300.17 Offensive passing yards: 195.83
Defensive rush yards: 97.72
Average Score Against: 20.89 Defensive passing yards: 202.44
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends
- NFL AFC Divisional Round Predictions, Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills Odds, Betting Trends
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks