The Atlanta Falcons reached the Super Bowl three season ago when Kyle Shanahan was their offensive coordinator. Now, Shanahan is coach of a 49ers team that is tied for the NFC’s best record. The Niners are double-digit home favorites on Sunday on the Mybookie NFL odds.
How to Bet Falcons vs 49ers NFL Week 15 Betting Lines & Game Info
- When: Sunday, 4:25 PM ET
- Where: Levi’s Stadium
- TV: Fox
- Radio: SiriusXM
- Live Stream: NFL Game Pass
- NFL Week 15 Betting Lines: San Francisco 49ers -11 (Total 47)
Why Bet on Atlanta?Atlanta quarterback Matt Ryan passed for 313 yards with two touchdowns and zero interceptions for a 109.1 passer rating in the Falcons’ 40-20 win over Carolina last week. Ryan, who has 50,279 career passing yards, reached 50,000 passing yards in his 186th career game and became the second-fastest quarterback to reach 50,000 career passing yards in NFL history, trailing only Drew Brees (183 games).
Olamide Zaccheaus hauled in the longest touchdown pass of Ryan’s career, a 93-yarder. It was the first catch of the undrafted rookie’s career. The 5-foot-8 Zaccheaus beat Donte Jackson, hauled in the throw near the midfield logo, shook off Jackson’s desperate grab and breezed to the end zone.
Devonta Freeman rushed 17 times for 84 yards and one touchdown. The Panthers’ bottom-ranked run defense showed up, which allowed Freeman to score his first rushing touchdown since 2017. It was a 13-yard run, the longest of the day.The Falcons lost two players to season-ending injuries in that one. Top cornerback Desmond Trufant will undergo season-ending surgery to repair a broken forearm. He had a team-high four picks. Isaiah Oliver and Kendall Sheffield will play out the stretch as Atlanta’s top corners.
Second-year receiver is finished with an abdomen injury. He finishes with 63 catches for 866 yards and seven scores, surpassing his rookie receiving mark (821). Ridley has 17 touchdowns under his belt in just 29 career games (and 15 starts).Atlanta’s troubles this season are largely due to a lack of pressure up front on defense for the Falcons, who are tied for 29th in the NFL with 23 sacks and are one of four teams with fewer than 25 sacks. The Falcons have gone sackless in six games, registering an 0-6 mark. They are 3-0 with five sacks or more.
- Points per Game: 23.08
- Passing Yards: 295.85
- Rushing Yards: 80.77
- Yards per Play: 5.60
- Points per Game: 26.38
- Passing Yards: 258.38
- Rushing Yards: 108.00
- Yards per Play: 5.82
Why Bet on San Francisco?The Niners won a wild 48-46 game at New Orleans last Sunday, the highest-scoring game in league history between teams with at least 10 wins and the first-ever final score of 48-46. San Francisco wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders had seven receptions for 157 yards and a touchdown, and threw a 35-yard touchdown pass.
Sanders, who recorded both a passing and receiving touchdown with Denver in Week 7 of the 2018 season, joined Pro Football Hall of Famers Walter Payton and LaDainian Tomlinson, along with Odell Beckham Jr. as the only non-quarterbacks to record both a passing and receiving touchdown in multiple games since 1970.
Jimmy Garoppolo completed 26-of-35 passes for 349 yards, four touchdowns, and one interception. Garoppolo got the ball back with 53 seconds left and down 46-45. He hit Kittle on 4th-and-2 for 39 yards to set up the game-winning field goal as time expired.
Raheem Mostert rushed 10 times for 69 yards and one touchdown in the 49ers’ Week 14 win over the Saints, adding two catches for 40 yards and a second touchdown. Over the past two weeks, Mostert is third among RBs and fourth among all players in scrimmage yards (263). His 7.41 yards per carry is the 2nd highest and most among players with more than 15 attempts and his 3 TDs are tied for the most.
That’s why Kyle Shanahan said Monday that Mostert has “given us no choice” but to get him more involved. Shanahan confirmed that cornerback Richard Sherman is likely to be out a couple of weeks. Sherman is dealing with a strained hamstring that will seemingly keep him out until the playoffs. Center Weston Richburg has been lost for the season to a torn patellar tendon. Ben Garland is expected to take over as the starting center.
- Points per Game: 30.54
- Passing Yards: 239.62
- Rushing Yards: 149.08
- Yards per Play: 5.97
- Points per Game: 17.62
- Passing Yards: 151.38
- Rushing Yards: 116.62
- Yards per Play: 4.55
Falcons vs 49ers NFL Betting Trends
- 49ers are 5-1 SU in their last 6 games at home
- 49ers are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games played in week 15
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of San Francisco’s last 10 games played in December
- Falcons are 3-7 SU in their last 10 games this season
- Falcons are 9-2 ATS in their last 11 games against an opponent in the NFC West division
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Atlanta’s last 7 games
Expert Final Score Prediction for Falcons vs 49ersScore: Atlanta Falcons 21 – San Francisco 49ers 32
More Week 15 NFL Betting News
- Dolphins vs Vikings NFL Week 15 Lines & Expert Pick
- Raiders vs Bengals NFL Week 15 Lines & Betting Analysis
- Packers vs Bears NFL Week 15 Lines & Expert Prediction
- Lions at Bills NFL Week 15 Odds, Analysis & Prediction
- Buccaneers vs Ravens NFL Week 15 Betting Odds & Pick
- Week Fifteen DFS Picks (Ep. 641)
- Browns vs Broncos NFL Week 15 Lines & Game Preview
- Seahawks vs 49ers NFL Week 15 Odds & Game Prediction
- Redskins vs Jaguars NFL Week 15 Lines & Betting Pick
- How to Bet Texans vs Jets NFL Week 15 Spread & Prediction
- Chargers at Chiefs NFL Week 15 Odds & Pick for Thursday Night
- 2018 NFL Week 15 Early Betting Picks for Every Game
- NFL Week 15 Must Bet Games – 2018 Season
- Can Jaguars Cover the Huge Week 15 NFL Spread Against Texans?
Even More Falcons vs 49ers Archived Betting Articles
- 2020 NFL Betting Analysis – Week 1 O/U Picks
- 2020 NFL Week 1 Picks To Definitely Bet On
- Must Bet NFL Games in Week 15 in 2020
- Must Bet NFL Games in Week 13 in 2020
- 2020 NFL Betting – Tom Brady & the Bucs
- NFL Draft Order & Rounds For 2020
- Falcons 29 vs 49ers 22 Result NFL Week 15 Score
- Falcons vs 49ers 2019 NFL Week 15 Betting Lines & Analysis
- MyBookie Announces First-Ever Online SuperContest
- San Francisco at Atlanta Odds, Free Pick & TV Info