Oddsmakers give the Atlanta Falcons (0-4) a small chance to break their two-game losing streak, as they are favored by 2.5 points in a matchup against the Carolina Panthers (2-2) on Sunday, October 11, 2020 at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. An over/under of 53.5 is set for the game.
- Game Day: Sunday, October 11, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Stadium: Mercedes-Benz Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Falcons Betting Insights
- Most of Atlanta’s games this year — three out of four — have hit the over (75%).
- Atlanta has put together a losing 1-3 record against the spread this season.
- The Falcons are just 0-1 ATS when favored by at least 2.5 points.
- The Falcons average points scored this season (26.5) and the Panthers points allowed (25.5) are within one point of each other.
- In games where Atlanta score at least 26.5 points this season, they are 0-1 overall and 1-0 against the spread.
- When the Carolina defense allows 25.5 points or fewer this year, the Panthers have put together a 2-0 overall record and a 2-0 record against the spread.
Panthers Betting Insights
- Two Carolina’s four games this year have gone over the point total (50% of its outings).
- Carolina is 2-2 against the spread.
- The Panthers have averaged 9.7 fewer points per game this season (24.8) than the Falcons have allowed (34.5).
- Carolina is 1-1 overall and 1-1 against the spread when they score at least 24.8 points this season.
- When Atlanta allows opposing offenses to put 34.5 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 0-2 overall and 0-2 against the spread.
|Panthers (+2.5)||Over (53.5)||Panthers 31 Falcons 25|
- The Falcons and their opponents have combined to put up more than 53.5 points in 75% of their games this year (three of four opportunities).
- Carolina and its opponents have combined to score more than 53.5 points in 25% of their games this year (one of four chances).
- The two teams average a combined 2.2 fewer points per game (51.3) than this game’s total of 53.5 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 60 points per game, 6.5 more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The average total the Falcons have had set in matchups this year is 7.5 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total for Panthers games this year is 3.3 fewer points than the point total of 53.5 in this outing.
Falcons vs Panthers: Last 5 Meetings
Atlanta has an edge against Carolina in the past five meetings between these two squads, putting together a 5-0 record in those games. The Falcons are 2-0 against the spread in those games against the Panthers. Atlanta outscored Carolina 146-67 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|12/8/2019||Falcons||Falcons||-3.5||48||-190||+165||461-345 ATL||40-20 ATL|
|11/17/2019||Panthers||Panthers||-3.5||48.5||-190||+165||349-347 ATL||29-3 ATL|
|12/23/2018||N/A||Panthers||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||436-427 CAR||24-10 ATL|
|9/16/2018||N/A||Falcons||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||442-439 ATL||31-24 ATL|
|12/31/2017||N/A||Falcons||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||371-248 ATL||22-10 ATL|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Falcons total over the last three games is 6.8 points more than the 53.5 total given for this matchup.
- Atlanta has gone 1-2 against the spread and 0-3 overall in their last three outcomes.
- Atlanta has hit the over two times in their last three contests.
- The Panthers have averaged a total of 45.7 combined points in their last three games, 7.8 less than this matchup’s over/under of 53.5.
- Carolina has been excelling as of late, going 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over their last three contests.
- Carolina has finished under the total one time in their last three games.
Falcons: WR Julio Jones: Questionable (Hamstring), CB Darqueze Dennard: Out (Hamstring), FS Ricardo Allen: Questionable (Elbow), SS Keanu Neal: Questionable (Hamstring), DE Takkarist McKinley: Questionable (Groin), SS Damontae Kazee: Out (Achilles), K Younghoe Koo: Questionable (Groin), CB A.J. Terrell: Out (Illness), S Jaylinn Hawkins: Questionable (Head)
Falcons: OT Russell Okung: Questionable (Groin), K Michael Palardy: Out (Torn Acl), RB Christian McCaffrey: Out (Ankle), WR Keith Kirkwood: Questionable (Clavicle), G Dennis Daley: Questionable (Ankle), WR Omar Bayless: Out (Knee), CB Eli Apple: Questionable (Hamstring)
More Recent NFL News
- NFL Rumors & News: Julian Edelman Retires, Aaron Rodgers In the Spotlight Again & More
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Apr. 8th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: Aaron Rodgers Might Become A TV Host
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Apr. 1st Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: 49ers Made Deal for a 3rd Pick in the 2021 Draft
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Mar. 25th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: JuJu Smith-Schuster Resigns With the Steelers
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Mar. 18th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: Saints’ QB Drew Brees Retires
- NFL 2021 Draft: Justin Fields Favorite to be 3rd Pick Overall
- NFL 2021 Draft: Zach Wilson 2nd Pick Overall Expert Analysis
- NFL Rumors: Dolphins, Jets Chasing Ex-Packers Pro Bowl Running Back Aaron Jones
- Look Back at the 2020 Worst NFL Draft Picks
- NFL Rumors & News: DeShaun Watson Ongoing Saga
- 2021 NFL Draft Expert Analysis: QB Picks Edition
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Mar. 4th Edition
- Updated 2021 NFL Draft Odds & Picks March 3rd Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: QBs Takings The Headlines
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 25th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: J.J. Watt Might End Up In Cleveland
- 2021 NFL Draft Rankings Update & Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 18th Edition
- NFL Rumors: Former Texans Star JJ Watt Could Choose Browns Soon
- Early Super Bowl LVI Odds Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- NFL Rumors & News: QBs on the Move for the 2021 Season
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 11th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: First Week of the 2021 Offseason
- Super Bowl LV Aftermath: Why the Chiefs Lost
- Super Bowl LV Aftermath: Why the Buccaneers Won
- Super Bowl Quarterback Battle: Mahomes Vs Brady Analysis
- Super Bowl LV Quarter Bets Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV Main Props Expert Analysis
- Late Super Bowl 55 Betting Preview: Chiefs vs Bucs
- Super Bowl LV Halftime Props Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV 1st Half Props Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- NFL Super Bowl LV Props Bets That You Could Bet On
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 4th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Coin Toss Props Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV Gatorade Shower Props Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV MVP Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- Super Bowl LV Touchdown Props Expert Analysis
- Will Tom Brady Retire At The End Of The Season?
- Super Bowl LV: National Anthem Props Expert Analysis
- Bucs Offense Vs Chiefs Defense Super Bowl Expert Analysis
- Do the Bucs have what it takes to win Super Bowl 55?
- Chiefs Offense vs. Bucs Defense: What could happen?
- Is it a Good Idea to Wait to Make Your Super Bowl Bet Before the Match?
- Is it a Good Idea to Make Your Super Bowl Bet Early?
- Are the Chiefs Capable of Taking Home Super Bowl LV?
- Super Bowl LV Expert Analysis: Mahomes Vs Brady Showdown
- Early Week Betting Preview: Chiefs vs. Bucs Super Bowl 55
- What to Look Forward in the NFL 2021 Draft
- NFL Rumors & News: What Will Aaron Rodgers Do Next?
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 28th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 27th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Props Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- Super Bowl: Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers Early Spread and Betting Trends
- Early Super Bowl LV Betting Previewv
- Super Bowl LV Betting Tips & Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- NFL 2021 Conference Championship Playoffs Power Rankings
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 21st Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Buffalo Bills
- NFL Rumors & News: Jags Dust off Urban and Deshaun Wants Out of Houston
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Possible Super Bowl LV Matchups After Divisional Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL 2020-21 Playoffs Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends
- NFL AFC Divisional Round Predictions, Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills Odds, Betting Trends
- Possible Super Bowl LV Matchups Update – NFL Betting
- NFL 2021 Power Ranking Analysis After Wild Card Games
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 7th Edition
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 7th Edition
- Aaron Rodgers–Davante Adams Duo: Can They Win The Super Bowl?
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings Expert Analysis After Regular Season
- Top QBs After 2020-21 NFL Regular Season Expert Analysis
- How Changing Would Be If There Was an 18th NFL Game
- Super Bowl 55 Favored Matchups | 2021 NFL Expert Analysis
- Kansas City Chiefs QB-WR Duo Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Top Offensive Players After Regular Season
- NFL 2021 Draft Quarterbacks Expert Analysis
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Championship Odds Analysis Update
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 5th Edition
- Colts at Bills: January 9, 2021 Odds and Computer Picks for the AFC Wild Card Round