The NFC is anyone’s conference to win. The 6 seed Seattle is favored over the 3 seed of Minnesota. The 5 seeded Packers are fairly equally favored against the 4 seeded Redskins. The Seahawks are just as likely, according to oddsmakers, to win three road games and head to Super Bowl 50 as some of the teams with more favorable outcomes. Looking at each team it’s hard to find many glaring weaknesses, or much wiggle room. Due to this, the odds are fairly tight in the NFC with the top few contenders. Let’s take a peek at the most favored teams to win Super Bowl 50 in the NFC.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.