These are the types of articles that generally come back to haunt the author once the NFL season has drawn to a close, but with less than 3 months to go before kick-off, the time is now to start talking football. The Super Bowl odds have already been released for a while now, and it’s up to you to decide whether now is the time to get your pick in or whether you should wait a little while longer to see if there are going to be any injuries or contract hold-outs heading into the new season. For the purposes of this piece, I am going to surmise that all the teams have their players locked down, and that they are all going to head into Week 1 with a fully healthy line-up to choose from. I will break down each of the conferences, and then make an overall prediction as to who I think will win Super Bowl 51, keeping in mind that I may change that pick several times before the season actually begins.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.