Ask 100 different people who they think will win Super Bowl 50 and you are likely to get a variety of different responses. Some of the picks will be based on nothing more than team affiliation, while other will look at the odds for each team and choose accordingly. The odds to win Super Bowl 50 are live, but are the teams listed as the favorites the ones that are most likely to win it all? It’s all a matter of opinion, so allow me to throw in my two cents on this debate by picking 2 teams form the AFC and 2 from the NFC.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.