The NFL regular season is 17 weeks long, and that means that there will be plenty of opportunities to wager. It can be tempting to go out and try and hit some big winners in Week 1 of the season, but I like to go with some more comfortable picks in the opening couple of weeks. These are games that I see as an ideal opportunity to make some quick money and get my confidence up. It’s the equivalent of giving a rookie QB a very makeable passing play for his first throw. There will be bigger plays to come, but let’s get things started with some favorites that I really like in Week 1.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.