As we head into Week 3 of the NFL preseason, we can now really start to legitimately look ahead to the regular season with a real level of excitement. We are but a couple of weeks away from kick-off, and that means it’s time to start talking about what might go down in Week 1. Since a big part of what we do here is preview and predict game outcomes, we thought it might be fun to make some rather bold statements for the opening week of the season. A couple of these, or maybe even all of them, will blow up in my face, but fortune favors the bold, so perhaps I will end up looking like a crystal ball king when the real action finally gets under way. Let’s set NFL betting lines aside for the moment, and instead make four bold predictions for Week 1.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.