There are 4 very good teams left on the AFC side of the playoffs this season, and a solid case could be made for all 4 of them ending up in Santa Clara, California for Super Bowl 50. That may be getting a little too ahead of the game, though, as there is still the business of the Divisional Round to be attended to. There are a pair of definite favorites for the upcoming games this weekend, but what about the teams coming into this one as an underdog? Are they worth betting on? Let’s take a look and see.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.