Daniel Jones and the The total has gone UNDER in 7 of NY Giants’ last 9 games against an opponent in the AFC East divisionNew York Giants will be looking to pull off the huge upset over Tom Brady and the unbeaten New England Patriots when the two former Super Bowl rivals square off in a NFL Week 6 pairing that looks more like a mismatch than a legitimate matchup waiting to happen. With the Pats looking to cover the chalk as two-touchdown-plus home faves, let’s find out which team is offering the best value against their NFL Odds in this Week 6 clash.
Giants vs Patriots 2019 NFL Week 6 Odds, Preview & Pick
- When: Thursday, October 10, 2019 at 8:20 PM ET
- Where: Gillette Stadium, Foxborough, Massachusetts
- TV: NFL
- Radio: New York / New England
- Live Stream: NFL Game Pass
- NFL Week 6 Odds: New England -16.5 / Total: 41.5
- Rain: 11°C/52°F
- Humidity: 87%
- Precipitation: 88%
- Wind: 17 mph NE
- Cloud Cover: 100%
- Type of Stadium: Open
Why Bet On New York?
There’s only one reason anyone should consider backing the Giants in this matchup and it’s because the G-Men are getting a whopping 16.5 points as road dogs. The bad news is that Daniel Jones and company just got overwhelmed 28-10 this past weekend by a Minnesota Vikings team that has a defense that is similar to New England’s stingy unit. Then, there’s the fact that it doesn’t bode well for New York that they have a rookie quarterback under center that has never faced a Bill Belichick defense.
- Average Score For: 21.75
- Total Yards: 403.25
- Pass Yards: 274.25
- Rush Yards: 129
- Average Score Against: 24.25
- Total Yards: 389.25
- Pass Yards: 279.50
- Rush Yards: 109.75
Why Bet On New England?
There are a couple of good reasons to back the Patriots in this Week 6 matchup. First, New England is playing at home where they rarely lose under Tom Brady. Then, there’s the fact that the Patriots average almost 12 points per game more than New York while simultaneously giving up almost 19 fewer points er game defensively. Last but not least, the Patriots just beat a similar team to the Giants by taking out dysfunctional Washington 33-7 last weekend despite clearly not playing their best game.
- Average Score For: 30.50
- Total Yards: 362.75
- Pass Yards: 271
- Rush Yards: 91.75
- Average Score Against: 6.75
- Total Yards: 243
- Pass Yards: 181.75
- Rush Yards: 61.25
NFL Week 6 Betting Trends for Giants vs Patriots
- Giants are 2-4 ATS in the last 6 games
- Giants are 2-6 SU in the last 8 games
- The total went UNDER in 7 of the NY Giants’ last 9 games against an opponent in the AFC East division
- Patriots are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games after scoring more than 30 points in their previous game.
- Patriots are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 Thursday games.
- The total went UNDER in 5 of New England’s last 6 games
Giants vs Patriots Expert Analysis and Prediction
While approximately 44 percent of public bettors are backing the Giants to somehow cover the chalk in this contest, I like New England to take care of business by recording a big, double-digit win that narrowly cover the spread. While New York has gone 8-1 ATS in their last nine road games, Tom Brady and company are a blistering 13-3 ATS in their last 16 home games against a team with a losing road record, 15-5 ATS in their last 20 games following a straight up win of more than 14 points and a near-perfect 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games after scoring more than 30 points in their previous game. New England wins big to cover the spread as two-touchdown plus home favorites.
Pick: New England 31 NY Giants 14
More NFL Week 6 Betting News
- 49ers vs Rams 2019 NFL Week 6 Spread & Betting Analysis
- Steelers vs Chargers 2019 NFL Week 6 Odds & Pick for Sunday Night
- Titans vs Broncos 2019 NFL Week 6 Lines, Game Info & Prediction
- NFL Picks Week Six (Ep. 736)
- Cowboys vs Jets 2019 NFL Week 6 Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
- Falcons vs Cardinals 2019 NFL Week 6 Odds & Game Preview
- Texans vs Chiefs 2019 NFL Week 6 Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Saints vs Jaguars 2019 NFL Week 6 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Redskins vs Dolphins 2019 NFL Week 6 Spread & Betting Analysis
- Eagles vs Vikings 2019 NFL Week 6 Lines, Game Analysis & Prediction
- Seahawks vs Browns 2019 NFL Week 6 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Panthers vs Buccaneers 2019 NFL Week 6 Odds & Expert Pick
- 2019 NFL Week 6 Parlay Betting Picks
- Bengals vs Ravens 2019 NFL Week 6 Lines & Game Prediction