A single injury at the start of the season can lead to a tough year for the best of teams, which is exactly what happened to the Green Bay Packers last year. They were considered to be the class of the NFC, and while they had a decent season, their offense seemed a little out of sync with Nelson missing from the line-up. It is the Minnesota Vikings who have to deal with a big loss this year, as QB Teddy Bridgewater went down with an injury that will see him ruled out for the season. The Vikings have been forced to scramble, picking up Sam Bradford via trade, and running with Shaun Hill until such times as Bradford gets the playbook down. It’s certainly not a perfect situation, but Minnesota did manage to clear the first hurdle in Week 1. They will have a tougher time of things this weekend when they host the Packers in an NFC North clash.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.