If you’re ready for NFL betting online, then you should know that Sunday’s Week 11 NFC North divisional clash between the Green Bay Packers and Minnesota Vikings looks like an absolute thriller just waiting to happen! You see, Aaron Rodgers and the Packers will look to snap their three-game skid while simultaneously bringing Adrian Peterson and Minnesota’s five-game winning streak to an abrupt halt. Something’s gotta give when these two playoff hopefuls’ battle on Sunday, so let’s find out.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.