The Green Bay Packers came into the season as one of the overwhelming betting favorites to win Super Bowl 50. They started off hot, winning their first six games. Everything seemed to be going well, but then the Packers started to falter and lost many of their final ten games, ending at 10-6 and barely making it into the playoffs as a wild card team. This past weekend we saw a flashback of the old Packers, as they decimated the Redskins 35-18 on their own home field. Despite all of this, they still come into this week with the absolute worst odds of any team in the playoffs to win the Super Bowl at +1800. These odds are giving bettors tons of reason to go with the Packers. They’ll get a huge payout, they’re choosing a team that is backed by Aaron Rodgers, a stout defense, and Mike Mccarthy, a great head coach. But you can’t just go ahead and choose the Packers without any logic behind it!
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Buffalo Bills
- NFL Rumors & News: Jags Dust off Urban and Deshaun Wants Out of Houston
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis