With the first week of the 2017 NFL preseason period getting underway, the first thing you need to know about betting on and navigating the often treacherous waters of the preseason is that not all head coaches have the same commitment to winning that some others do. That’s right boys and girls, believe it or not, the vast majority of NFL head coaches generally have a different agenda during the scrimmage season and it often doesn’t include winning the games themselves. Thus, to that end, here you can take a quick look at some of the betting lines of the preseason games, following on this article the preseason records of a handful of football coaches followed by my comment on just how seriously each one takes the NFL preseason scrimmage period. Some coaches’ main concern is keeping their starters healthy in preparation for the regular season. Other coaches whose teams may or may not be playoff participant caliber challengers prefer to focus on either adding quality depth or finding out who some of their new starters may be for the upcoming. Whatever the case may be, knowing the preseason history of every head coach is absolutely crucial to preseason betting success.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL 2020-21 Playoffs Divisional Round Expert Analysis