Thanks to the return of some key pieces in their squad, the New England Patriots returned to winning ways in the final stretch of the NFL regular season odds, and in convincing fashion against the Chiefs, if I may add. Not only did the Patriots put up 27 points against a Kansas City team that had allowed less than 12 PPG in their 11-game winning streak entering the Divisional Round matchup, but Bill Belichick’s team did so with meticulous professionalism early in the game. With a bit of some help from Kansas City’s poor clock management, New England’s defense eventually stopped Kansas City’s come-back attempt, but the biggest story of the day was undoubtedly the fluency in New England’s offense, spearheaded by the return of Patriots leading receiver Julian Edelman. Can the looking-good Patriots offense continue to march on, or will Denver’s league-best defense put the clamps on New England like it did in Week 12 of the regular season? Find out what our NFL betting experts have to say on that and much more in the New England AFC Championship game offense overview that is comprehensively prepared for you below.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Instant Replay Adds PI and Bengals Say Bye to Burfict
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.