With Week 10 quickly approaching and NFL online betting gridiron enthusiasts everywhere looking to increase their annual earnings over the second half of the 2015 season, this expert NFL betting breakdown is just what the doctor ordered. You see, in an ongoing effort to help out the mybookie.ag NFL betting faithful, I’m going to highlight the hottest and coldest ATS teams in the league heading into Week 10.
Minnesota 5-0 ATS
The Vikings have won four straight games while covering the spread in five in a row. Hopefully, starting quarterback Teddy Bridgewater can bounce back from the cheap shot he took in Week 9 to lead the Vikings against David Carr and the blossoming Raiders, in a matchup that looks like it could be one of the most entertaining on the entire Week 10 docket.
Cincinnati 4-1 ATS
The unbeaten Bengals have covered the spread in three straight games – after pushing against the line as a 3-point road fave against Seattle. Believe it or not, but the Bengals have yet to suffer a single ATS loss this season.
Indianapolis 4-1 ATS
So what Andrew Luck has regressed like a kid that just flunked a grade, the Indianapolis Colts have covered the spread in two straight games and four of their last five, including their stunning 27-24 win over Denver on Sunday. Carolina 4-1 ATS
Cam Newton and the undefeated Panthers got back in the ATS win column by smacking Aaron Rodgers and the Packers around this past weekend, just one week after suffering their only ATS loss in their last five games.
Atlanta 0-5 ATS
Frauds, deceivers and con artists full of flim-flam. I could keep going but you get the idea! The Atlanta Falcons have lost two straight and three of their last five games while failing to cover the spread each time out to stand as the only team in the league to go 0-5 ATS over their last five.
Baltimore 1-3-1 ATS
Where’s Ray Lewis when you need him people? Baltimore has sandwiched two wins around three consecutive losses in their last five games while going 1-3-1 ATS over their last five games.
Cleveland 1-4 ATS
The Browns have lost four straight games while going 1-3-1 ATS over their last five games, Maybe it’s me, but I’m thinking now is the perfect time for the Browns to play Johnny Manziel, unless you’re related to mediocre journeyman veteran Josh McCown that is.
Detroit 1-4 ATS
Calvin Johnson has lost the ‘Mega’ in his Megatron, strong-armed signal-caller Matthew Stafford looks like a young Jay Cutler and head coach Jim Caldwell looks like he’s asleep far more often than not. I guess it’s no wonder that the Lions have failed to cover the spread in four straight heading into Week 10.
Dallas 1-4 ATS
Losing Tony Romo has been a huge problem for the Cowboys as Brandon Weeden and Matt Cassel look more like wide-eyed rookies than veterans that have been around the block before. The Boys have gone 1-4 ATS over their last five but inexplicably managed to cover in their one-point home loss against Seattle two weeks ago.
Seattle 1-4 ATS
The Seahawks have won two straight games and are trying to get back to playing like the two-time defending conference champs that are. Having said that, just know the Seahawks have struggled to cover the spread all season long and are just 1-3-1 ATS over their last five games as they get set to host Arizona in Week 10.
Join for Free
Sports & Betting Topics
- NFL Betting Predictions for Last Weeks of 2018 Regular Season
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Advice for the 2018 NFL Postseason
- A Look at the Past 7 Super Bowl Betting Underdogs
- A Look at the Past 7 Super Bowl Betting Favorites
- Eagles vs Cowboys NFL Week 14 Odds & Analysis
- Lions at Cardinals NFL Week 14 Spread & Expert Analysis
- How to Bet Steelers vs Raiders NFL Week 14 Odds & Pick
- Vikings at Seahawks NFL Week 14 Lines & Pick for Monday Night
- Giants vs Redskins NFL Week 14 Odds & Betting Prediction
- Falcons vs Packers NFL Week 14 Spread & Game Prediction
- Colts vs Texans NFL Week 14 Lines & Game Preview
- Patriots vs Dolphins NFL Week 14 Odds & Game Info
- Saints at Buccaneers NFL Week 14 Spread & Prediction
- Ravens vs Chiefs NFL Week 14 Odds & Expert Pick
- Bengals vs Chargers NFL Week 14 Lines & Betting Pick
- Broncos vs 49ers NFL Week 14 Odds & Analysis
- Panthers vs Browns NFL Week 14 Odds & Game Preview
- Rams vs Bears NFL Week 14 Betting Lines & Game Preview
- How to Bet Jets at Bills NFL Week 14 Spread & Prediction
- Jaguars vs Titans NFL Week 14 Odds & Pick for Thursday Night
- NFL Week 14 Over/Under Picks
- NFL Week 14 ATS Betting Picks
- NFL Week 14 SU Betting Picks
- NFL Week 14 Parlay Picks
- 2018 NFL Week 14 Odds, Overview & Predictions for Each Game
- 5 Reasons the AFC Will Win Super Bowl LIII
- 5 Reasons the NFC Will Win Super Bowl LIII
- 49ers vs Seahawks NFL Week 13 Odds & Expert Prediction
- Redskins vs Eagles NFL Week 13 Spread & Pick for Monday Night
- Chargers at Steelers NFL Week 13 Odds & Pick for Sunday Night