- Game Day: Sunday, December 20, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Indianapolis, IN
- Stadium: Lucas Oil Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Colts Betting Insights
- Indianapolis is 8-5 against the spread.
- The Colts are just 1-2 ATS when favored by at least 7.0 points.
- Indianapolis’ games have hit the over in eight out of 13 outings this season (61.5%).
- The Texans defense has allowed 27.6 points per game this season, about the same amount as the 28.6 the Colts have scored.
- When they meet or exceed their scoring average this season, Indianapolis is 6-0 and 5-1 against the spread.
- When the Houston defense allows 27.6 points or fewer this year, the Texans have accumulated a 4-2 overall record and a 4-2 record against the spread.
Texans Betting Insights
- Most of Houston’s games this year — seven out of 13 — have failed to go over the point total (53.8%).
- Houston has a losing 4-9 record against the spread.
- The Colts defense has allowed 23.1 points per game this season, close to the same amount as the 22.7 the Texans have scored.
- Houston is 4-2 overall and 3-3 against the spread when they score at least 22.7 points this season.
- Indianapolis is 6-0 overall and 6-0 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 23.1 points.
|Colts (-7)||Under (52.5)||Colts 31 Texans 20|
- The Colts and their opponents have combined for 52.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in six of 13 outings (46.2%) this season.
- The Texans have played in five games this season (out of 13 total matchups — 38.5% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 52.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 51.3 points per game, 1.2 less points than the over/under of 52.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.8 less points per game (50.7) than this game’s total of 52.5 points.
- The Colts’ average point total in matchups this year is 51.7, 0.8 points below the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Texans this year is 2.2 points less than this game’s over/under.
Colts vs Texans: Last 5 Meetings
In the last five matchups between these two squads, Indianapolis holds a 3-2 advantage over Houston. The Colts are 3-0 against the spread in those games against the Texans. Indianapolis outscored Houston 131-121 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|12/6/2020||Colts||Texans||-3.00||50.00||-175||+150||398-371 HOU||26-20 IND|
|11/21/2019||Texans||Texans||-3.5||46||-205||+180||396-296 HOU||20-17 HOU|
|10/20/2019||Colts||Colts||-1.5||46||-121||+106||391-383 HOU||30-23 IND|
|12/9/2018||N/A||Texans||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||436-315 IND||24-21 IND|
|9/30/2018||N/A||Colts||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||478-466 IND||37-34 HOU|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Indianapolis has gone 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall over their last three games.
- The over has been friendly to Indianapolis. They have gone over the total two times in their last three outcomes.
- The Colts and their opponents have combined to score an average of 62.7 points in their last three games, 10.2 more than the 52.5 over/under in this matchup.
- Houston is just 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over their last three games.
- The under has been the norm for Houston. They have failed to reach the total two times in their last three games.
- The Texans total over the last three games is 0.8 points fewer than the 52.5 total given for this matchup.
Colts: CB Xavier Rhodes: Questionable (Knee), OT Le’Raven Clark: Out (Ankle), FS Malik Hooker: Out (Achilles), RB Marlon Mack: Out (Achilles), P Rigoberto Sanchez: Out (Illness), OLB Darius Leonard: Questionable (Back), WR Parris Campbell: Out (Knee), TE Noah Togiai: Out (Knee), LB Jordan Glasgow: Out (Illness)
Texans: WR Randall Cobb: Out (Toe), SS Michael Thomas: Out (Shoulder), CB Bradley Roby: Out (Suspended), CB Phillip Gaines: Questionable (Knee), DE Brandon Dunn: Out (Pelvis), WR Brandin Cooks: Questionable (Foot), ILB Benardrick McKinney: Out (Shoulder), RB David Johnson: Out (Illness), WR Will Fuller V: Out (Suspension), OLB Brennan Scarlett: Out (Forearm), CB Gareon Conley: Out (Ankle), TE Pharaoh Brown: Questionable (Concussion), OLB Dylan Cole: Out (Back), SS Justin Reid: Out (Hand), DT P.J. Hall: Out (Torn Pectoral), OLB Duke Ejiofor: Out (Torn Acl), CB Keion Crossen: Probable (Foot), FB Cullen Gillaspia: Out (Back), CB John Reid: Questionable (Neck)
More Recent NFL News
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks