If you want to know whether the Houston Texans are capable of pulling off the upset over the Kansas City Chiefs when they square off in their AFC Wild Card pairing on Saturday, January 9, at 4:35 PM ET, live from the gridiron at NRG Stadium in Houston, Texas, then you need to know as much about the Texans as possible. Thanks to the expert NFL Wild Card betting analysis you’re about to get on the streaking Texans, you’re going to have a great opportunity to make a series of well-informed wagers when Houston takes the field this coming weekend.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.