If there’s one thing that we can say about preseason football it’s that it can be tough to pick out potential mismatch games, simply because many of the players who will be playing in these games may no longer be in the league in a couple of weeks. There are going to be fringe players who rise to the occasion and make a name for themselves, but there are also going to be mistakes and turnovers aplenty, which is what makes these preseason match-ups so unpredictable. All of that said, it is still my job to try and sort through all of that in order to be able to make NFL expert picks. Like all of the teams in the league, I will eventually ignore my preseason picking record, unless of course it turns out to be eerily in tune with how the games actually played out. There are a lot of games on the schedule over the next few days, but only a single game on Sunday night. That one sees the Houston Texans head to San Francisco to face the 49ers.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.