So I’m here to tell you how to bet Sunday’s Super Bowl LI between the AFC champion New England Patriots and NFC champion Atlanta Falcons. The Patriots are -3.5 on Super Bowl 51 odds. Well, if I knew for sure how to bet on this game, I would be on my yacht somewhere. But let’s give it our best shot. I do believe that extra half-point will matter (I would buy the half-point if you want Atlanta and it’s at 3 at kickoff) and like the Falcons because of it.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Instant Replay Adds PI and Bengals Say Bye to Burfict
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.