Could it be fate that helped the Atlanta Falcons reach Super Bowl 51 in their 51st season, or could it just be that this is one of the best offenses in recent memory? The Falcons were not really on anyone’s radar at the start of the season, as it was assumed that the Carolina Panthers would once again waltz away with the NFC South. The Falcons lost the opening game of the season, and all the predictions of a mediocre season appeared as though they might be quite accurate. What happened after that is now known to everyone who follows the game, but it’s certainly worth recapping just in case some of you haven’t been paying attention. Before you wager on NFL playoffs, click here to cash in on the updated Super Bowl 51 promos.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.