There are a few teams in the NFL who have been knocking on the door of greatness for a few years now, but who always seem to come up short when all is said and done. One of those teams is the Indianapolis Colts. Since drafting Andrew Luck to take over from Peyton Manning, the Colts have had one of the best passing games in the league, but their lack of a decent run game, as well as an inability to slow down their opponents, has left them on the outside looking in more often than not. They are off to a poor start this season, and really need to get something out of this road trip to Tennessee this weekend. The Titans are better than expected, and are hot on the heels of the division leading Texans after a 3-3 start. The Titans drafted a very solid QB of their own in Marcus Mariotta, and while his numbers this year are not spectacular, he has been incredibly efficient. This is a must win for both teams, and it’s the Titans who come in as a 2.5-point favorite. Find the latest NFL spread here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.