There are a few teams in the NFL who have been knocking on the door of greatness for a few years now, but who always seem to come up short when all is said and done. One of those teams is the Indianapolis Colts. Since drafting Andrew Luck to take over from Peyton Manning, the Colts have had one of the best passing games in the league, but their lack of a decent run game, as well as an inability to slow down their opponents, has left them on the outside looking in more often than not. They are off to a poor start this season, and really need to get something out of this road trip to Tennessee this weekend. The Titans are better than expected, and are hot on the heels of the division leading Texans after a 3-3 start. The Titans drafted a very solid QB of their own in Marcus Mariotta, and while his numbers this year are not spectacular, he has been incredibly efficient. This is a must win for both teams, and it’s the Titans who come in as a 2.5-point favorite. Find the latest NFL spread here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL 2020-21 Playoffs Divisional Round Expert Analysis