The Pittsburgh Steelers (11-3) are slight, 1.5-point underdogs as they try to stop their three-game losing streak in a matchup against the Indianapolis Colts (10-4) on Sunday, December 27, 2020 at Heinz Field. The game’s over/under is set at 44.5.
- Game Day: Sunday, December 27, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Pittsburgh, PA
- Stadium: Heinz Field
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Colts Betting Insights
- Indianapolis is 8-6 against the spread.
- The Colts are 8-4 ATS when favored by at least 1.5 points.
- Indianapolis’ games have hit the over in eight out of 14 outings this season (57.1%).
- The Colts, on average, score 9.6 more points per game this season (28.5) than the Steelers allow (18.9).
- When they meet or outpace their scoring average this season, Indianapolis is 6-0 and 5-1 against the spread.
- When the Pittsburgh defense allows 18.9 points or fewer this year, the Steelers have pieced together a 5-0 overall record and a 4-1 record against the spread.
Steelers Betting Insights
- Pittsburgh has put together an 8-6 record against the spread this season.
- The Steelers are 6-5 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Pittsburgh’s games have gone over the point total in seven out of 14 opportunities this season (50%).
- The Steelers have averaged 3.2 more points this season (26.1) than the Colts have allowed (22.9).
- Pittsburgh is 7-0 overall and 7-0 against the spread when they score at least 26.1 points this season.
- Indianapolis is 7-0 overall and 6-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 22.9 points.
|Steelers (+1.5)||Over (44.5)||Steelers 27 Colts 21|
- The Colts and their opponents have scored no less than 44.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 10 of 14 opportunities (71.4%) this season.
- Pittsburgh and its opponents have added up to score more than 44.5 points in 50% of their matchups this season (seven of 14 opportunities).
- The Colts and the Steelers combine to average 10.1 more points per game than the total of 44.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 2.7 less points per game (41.8) than this matchup’s total of 44.5 points.
- The average total the Colts have had set in games this season is 6.9 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Steelers games this year have averaged an over/under of 45 points, 0.5 more than the point total in this matchup.
Colts vs Steelers: Last 5 Meetings
Pittsburgh holds a 5-0 advantage over Indianapolis in the past five meetings between these two squads. The Steelers have a 1-0 record against the spread in those games against the Colts. Pittsburgh has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, totaling 170 points while Indianapolis put up 92.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|11/3/2019||Steelers||Steelers||-1.5||39.5||-125||+112||328-273 IND||26-24 PIT|
|11/12/2017||N/A||Colts||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||316-267 PIT||20-17 PIT|
|11/24/2016||N/A||Colts||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||369-310 PIT||28-7 PIT|
|12/6/2015||N/A||Steelers||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||522-240 PIT||45-10 PIT|
|10/26/2014||N/A||Steelers||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||639-448 PIT||51-34 PIT|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Colts and their opponents have combined to score an average of 54.7 points in their last three games, 10.2 more than the 44.5 over/under in this matchup.
- Indianapolis is 2-1 against the spread and 3-0 straight up over their last three games.
- The under has been familiar to Indianapolis. They have failed to reach the total two times in the last three contests.
- The Steelers have averaged a total of 41.7 combined points in their last three games, 2.8 less than this matchup’s over/under of 44.5.
- Pittsburgh has struggled to cover recently, going 0-3 against the spread and 0-3 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- The under has been the norm for Pittsburgh. They have failed to reach the total two times in the last three contests.
Colts: OT Anthony Castonzo: Probable (Knee), SS Ibraheim Campbell: Out (Illness), DT DeForest Buckner: Probable (Ankle), OT Le’Raven Clark: Out (Ankle), WR Marcus Johnson: Questionable (Quadriceps), TE Mo Alie-Cox: Probable (Knee), FS Malik Hooker: Out (Achilles), RB Marlon Mack: Out (Achilles), WR Parris Campbell: Out (Knee), TE Noah Togiai: Out (Knee), LB Jordan Glasgow: Out (Illness)
Steelers: ILB Vince Williams: Out (Illness), OT Matt Feiler: Out (Pectoral), TE Eric Ebron: Questionable (Back), OLB Bud Dupree: Out (Knee (acl)), FB Derek Watt: Questionable (Concussion), RB James Conner: Questionable (Quadriceps), OT Zach Banner: Out (Torn Acl), QB Joshua Dobbs: Questionable (Undisclosed), RB Trey Edmunds: Out (Hamstring), ILB Robert Spillane: Out (Knee), TE Zach Gentry: Out (Knee), ILB Ulysees Gilbert III: Questionable (Ankle), ILB Devin Bush: Out (Acl), OL Kevin Dotson: Questionable (Shoulder)