The Miami Dolphins haven’t yet announced how much time starting quarterback Ryan Tannehill will miss this season after injuring his knee last week on a non-contact play in practice. It seems pretty obvious, though, that the Fins are expecting Tannehill to have season-ending surgery on that knee. That’s why they signed Jay Cutler out of the Fox TV booth and Cutler wouldn’t have returned to playing if he didn’t think he was the clear starter in 2017. That and a cool $10 million contract with the chance to earn more.Miami has a win total of 7.5 at MyBookie, same as it did before the Tannehill injury. Tannehill has a partially torn anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee — again — and although it is not yet decided whether that injury will be repaired via surgery or addressed with treatment, he will be out a long time.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021-22 Season: Week 2 Betting Picks & Predictions
- NFL 2021-22 Season: Week 1 Betting Picks & Predictions
- Picks to win the NFC South: Saints falling off?
- Picks to win the AFC South: Titans, Colts will battle again
- NFL 2021 Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction For Baltimore Ravens
- NFL Betting Picks for the 2021 AFC North Division
- NFL Betting Picks for the 2021 NFC North Division
- NFL 2021 Seattle Seahawks Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction
- San Francisco 49ers In-Depth Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Regular Season Wins Total Odds: Long Term Investments
- NCAAF Championship Odds: Alabama Heading Into New Season As Favorites
- New Orleans Saints In-Depth Betting Analysis
- Green Bay Packers In-Depth Betting Analysis
- Top 3 Games Worth Betting for Week 1 of the 2021 NFL Season
- NFL Comeback Player of the Year: Is Cowboys QB Dak Prescott the Best Bet?