The Miami Dolphins haven’t yet announced how much time starting quarterback Ryan Tannehill will miss this season after injuring his knee last week on a non-contact play in practice. It seems pretty obvious, though, that the Fins are expecting Tannehill to have season-ending surgery on that knee. That’s why they signed Jay Cutler out of the Fox TV booth and Cutler wouldn’t have returned to playing if he didn’t think he was the clear starter in 2017. That and a cool $10 million contract with the chance to earn more. Miami has a win total of 7.5 at MyBookie, same as it did before the Tannehill injury. Tannehill has a partially torn anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee — again — and although it is not yet decided whether that injury will be repaired via surgery or addressed with treatment, he will be out a long time.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Instant Replay Adds PI and Bengals Say Bye to Burfict
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.