The New York Jets are in control of their own playoff destiny as they get set to visit the Buffalo Bills for their enormous Week 17 AFC East divisional NFL betting clash. If the Jets win…they’re in. If they lose, they’ll need some help to reach the postseason. With Buffalo’s 2015 campaign coming to an end after this contest, let’s find out if the Bills can play spoiler to pull off the upset when this game gets underway live from Ralph Wilson Stadium in Orchard Park, New York on Sunday, January 3 at 1:00 PM ET.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.