The Baltimore Ravens host the New York Jets a close to -16 home favorite on Thursday. With 3 games left in the regular season, the Ravens hope to secure home-field advantage throughout the playoffs. They should beat the Jets. Will Baltimore cover? Check out NFL odds, a preview, and a free pick for Jets versus Ravens!
Jets vs Ravens 2019 NFL Week 15 Odds, Preview & Pick
- When: Thursday, Dec. 12 at 5:15 pm ET
- Where: M&T Bank Stadium, Baltimore, MD
- TV: FOX / NFL
- ATS Odds: Ravens -15 ½
- Over/Under Total Odds: 45
- Mostly Cloudy: -1°C/30°F
- Humidity: 67%
- Precipitation: 10%
- Wind: 3 mph E
- Cloud Cover: 64%
- Type of Stadium: Open
Why the New York Jets are a good bet +15 ½?
5 weeks ago, the Jets started a nice roll. They went 3-0 ATS and SU. But a couple of weeks ago, NYJ hit a stumbling block. They can turn their bad form around by just playing decent football. In Week 14, the Jets hung on for a 22-21 win over the Miami Dolphins. NYJ should move the football against the Ravens. If they can contain Baltimore’s offense, they should keep this much closer than 15 ½ points.
- Total Yards: 271.4
- Passing Yards: 195.8
- Rushing Yards: 75.6
- Points Scored: 17.4
- Total Yards: 320.8
- Passing Yards: 242
- Rushing Yards: 78.8
- Points Allowed: 23.2
Why the Baltimore Ravens are a good bet -15 ½?
Baltimore has all the advantages in this game. They have the better offense and defense. The Ravens have a better quarterback and offensive line. Baltimore has much better skill players. The Ravens even have an advantage in the trends. Baltimore is 5-1 ATS at home this season. They’ve gone 6-1 ATS in their last 7. The only non-cover happened versus the San Francisco 49ers. The Ravens can beat the Jets by 3 touchdowns on Thursday night.
- Total Yards: 408.2
- Passing Yards: 207.2
- Rushing Yards: 200.9
- Points Scored: 33.1
- Total Yards: 314.6
- Passing Yards: 219
- Rushing Yards: 95.6
- Points Allowed: 18.2
NFL Betting Trends for New York Jets vs Baltimore Ravens
- Jets are 5-10 ATS in their last 15 games
- NYJ is 2-9 ATS in their last 11 games versus the Ravens
- Jets are 0-6 SU in the last 6 road games versus Baltimore
- Under is 4-of-5 in the last 5 versus the AFC North
- Baltimore is 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games
- Ravens are 9-0 SU in their last 9 games
- Baltimore is 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games
- Under is 4-of-5 in Baltimore’s last 5 games in December
Jets vs Ravens Final NFL Betting Analysis
Although the Ravens are the superior team, they might have trouble covering this spread. Baltimore’s offense has produced 20 points and 24 points in their last couple of games. The defense has allowed 17 and 17.
The Jets might only need to score 17, maybe even 10, on Thursday to win this one against the spread. The Ravens have the top offense, but the Jets are a tough matchup. NYJ allows 78.8 rushing yards per game. Baltimore relies on the best rushing attack in the NFL. If the Jets can contain both Lamar Jackson and Mark Ingram, they should only lose by two touchdowns.
Don’t sleep on the Jets to keep this close. Take the points on the Jets to play a respectable game on Dec. 12.
NFL Free Pick: Jets +15 ½
More NFL Week 15 Betting News
- Vikings vs Chargers 2019 NFL Week 15 Spread, Preview & Game Prediction
- Falcons vs 49ers 2019 NFL Week 15 Betting Lines & Analysis
- Jaguars vs Raiders 2019 NFL Week 15 Lines, Game Info & Betting Prediction
- Texans vs Titans 2019 NFL Week 15 Spread & Game Preview
- Browns vs Cardinals 2019 NFL Week 15 Odds, Game Preview & Expert Pick
- Rams vs Cowboys 2019 NFL Week 15 Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Bills vs Steelers 2019 NFL Week 15 Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Seahawks vs Panthers 2019 NFL Week 15 Lines, Analysis & Prediction
- Jets vs Ravens 2019 NFL Week 15 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Colts vs Saints 2019 NFL Week 15 Betting Lines & Pick for Monday Night
- Bears vs Packers 2019 NFL Week 15 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Dolphins vs Giants 2019 NFL Week 15 Spread & Betting Prediction
- Eagles vs Redskins 2019 NFL Week 15 Lines & Expert Pick
- Buccaneers vs Lions 2019 NFL Week 15 Betting Lines & Analysis