There have been a few games over the years in the NFL that have gone down as instant classics. These tend to be games that come in the playoffs, and which feature improbable come from behind wins. The Kansas City Chiefs and the Indianapolis Colts go head to head this weekend I a match-up that is sure to bring back memories of their 2014 playoff meeting that falls very much into the instant classic category. The Colts were down 38-10 in the early part of the second half, and Andre Luck had just thrown a pick that made everyone think it was game over. Luck picked himself up from that error, and quite simply went crazy the remainder of the way, leading the Colts to a 45-44 win in one of the most improbable wins of all time. That game is nothing more than a distant memory now, though, and for the Colts, this season is now all about getting into a groove and working themselves back into a playoff spot. The Chiefs head into Indy as a 2.5-point online betting favorite for this one.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.