In the NFL, a poor start to the season often kills your playoff chances early on, but there are times when a team can put together a run that pulls them back from the brink of disaster. A prime example of that was the 2015 Kansas City Chiefs, as they won their final 10 games of the season to somehow overcome a 1-5 start. It was an amazing run that was finally cut short in the playoffs, but it’s also a run that has them coming into this season thinking that they can be a real challenger for Super Bowl betting if they can avoid that early season slump. They will head out on the road for Week 2 of the NFL preseason to face the LA Rams, who made a triumphant return to their old stomping grounds in the opening week. This looks as though it’s going to be an exciting season in the City of Angels, and you have to wonder of this team can find a way to rise up and meet the expectations of their huge fan base. Only time will tell.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.