If you’re looking to get your 2016 NFL playoff betting campaign off to a positive start and you’re looking for as much expert information as possible, then you’ve come to the right place! Thanks to this expert analysis on the handful of players that I believe are most likely to make an impact in the Kansas City Chiefs AFC wild card contest against the Houston Texans this coming weekend, you’re going to have a great opportunity to cash in with a series of potentially winning wagers on the Chief’s wild card opener. The Chiefs will visit Houston for their AFC Wild card clash on Saturday, January 9, at 4:35 PM ET, live from the gridiron at NRG Stadium in Houston, Texas.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.