The Cincinnati Bengals (3-0) are looking for their fourth straight win in the NFL odds when they host the Kansas City Chiefs (1-2) at Paul Brown Stadium in Week 4 NFL betting action. With the competition in the NFC North starting to get hot, a win in this game could be a huge boost for the Bengals in the quest for a divisional title. Meanwhile, the Chiefs are coming off back-to-back losses against Denver and Green Bay, which makes them desperate to jump back on the winning column. Having given respectable performances in both losses and failed due to the lack of polished game-plans, can the Chiefs master a complete winning formula over the in-form Bengals? Read on, as we preview this clash and analyze how to bet on this dicey clash.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021-22 Season: Week 2 Betting Picks & Predictions
- NFL 2021-22 Season: Week 1 Betting Picks & Predictions
- Picks to win the NFC South: Saints falling off?
- Picks to win the AFC South: Titans, Colts will battle again
- NFL 2021 Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction For Baltimore Ravens
- NFL Betting Picks for the 2021 AFC North Division
- NFL Betting Picks for the 2021 NFC North Division
- NFL 2021 Seattle Seahawks Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction
- San Francisco 49ers In-Depth Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Regular Season Wins Total Odds: Long Term Investments
- NCAAF Championship Odds: Alabama Heading Into New Season As Favorites
- New Orleans Saints In-Depth Betting Analysis
- Green Bay Packers In-Depth Betting Analysis
- Top 3 Games Worth Betting for Week 1 of the 2021 NFL Season
- NFL Comeback Player of the Year: Is Cowboys QB Dak Prescott the Best Bet?