The Cincinnati Bengals (3-0) are looking for their fourth straight win in the NFL odds when they host the Kansas City Chiefs (1-2) at Paul Brown Stadium in Week 4 NFL betting action. With the competition in the NFC North starting to get hot, a win in this game could be a huge boost for the Bengals in the quest for a divisional title. Meanwhile, the Chiefs are coming off back-to-back losses against Denver and Green Bay, which makes them desperate to jump back on the winning column. Having given respectable performances in both losses and failed due to the lack of polished game-plans, can the Chiefs master a complete winning formula over the in-form Bengals? Read on, as we preview this clash and analyze how to bet on this dicey clash.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.