In this article, we will be spotting some of the noteworthy NFL betting trends related to the Pats @ Broncos AFC Championship game and the Cardinals @ Panthers matchup in order to give insight to your NFL picks.
Cardinals vs. Panthers Key NFL Betting Trends
Are the Cardinals Up to Something…?
• The Cardinals have gone 6-0 SU in the last six games they were ‘dogs of three points or less
• The Cardinals have gone 15-5 for 75 percent ATS in their next game following a non-cover (they didn’t cover as 7-point home favorites vs. Green Bay last week).
• The Cardinals also 1-6 ATS in their last seven games against opponents with a winning record
• The Cardinals are 1-4 SU in their last 5 games when playing on the road against Carolina
Streaking Panthers are Looking Good
• The Panthers have won 12 straight at home (12-0 SU), going 8-4 ATS in those games
• The Panthers are 9-0 SU and 7-2 ATS at home this season
• The Panthers are 18-7-1 ATS in their last 26 games at home
• The Panthers are 10-4 ATS in their last 14 overall games
OVER Looks Enticing, Again!
• The total has gone OVER in 6 of Arizona’s last 9 games on the road
• The total has gone OVER in 5 of Carolina’s last 6 games at home
• The OVER has paid in 12 of Carolina’s last 15 NFC matchups
• The UNDER has cashed in six of Arizona’s last seven NFC games
• The UNDER is 5-1 the past six times the Cardinals have played on grass
Patriots vs. Broncos Key NFL Betting Trends
New England’s Struggles in Mile High and on the Road
• The Patriots have gone 2-6 SU in their last 8 games in Denver, which includes the loss to the Broncos in the 2013 AFC Championship game
• The Patriots are just 1-4-2 ATS in their last seven games against a team with a SU winning record
• The Patriots are 1-5 ATS in their last six road games
• The Patriots are 1-5 ATS in their last six road games against the Broncos
Broncos Shaky in Covering the Spread
• The Broncos are 1-4-1 ATS in their last six playoff games
• The Broncos are 0-3-1 ATS in their last four games played at home
• The Broncos are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games when playing New England
Denver’s is Quite Solid at Home
• The Broncos are 5-1 SU against New England in their last six meetings at Mile High
• The home team has covered the spread in the last six meetings
• Away teams have lost 10 of 14 times in the conference championship games over the last seven years
• Denver has won 15 of its past 18 home games, including the 30-24 win over New England in overtime, as a 2.5-point underdog on November 29.
OVER Looks Enticing…
• The total has gone OVER in New England’s last four postseason games
• The total has gone OVER in eight of the last 11 games played in Denver
• The total has stayed UNDER in seven of Denver’s last 10 home games
Betting on Refereeing Trends
Here’s what you need to know about referees Ed Hochuli and Bill Vinovich, who will be refereeing the two games this weekend.
When Hochuli refs:
• Den 6-0
• NE 8-6
When Vinovich refs:
• Car – 4-1
• Ari – 3-3
NOTE: Be sure to read our NFL game previews and analysis to have a full grasp of the full betting picture. Otherwise, all the best and Happy Betting this Weekend!