Ever since the Buffalo Bills drove the ball down the field in a 10-play, 80-yard march to open the 2015 season against the New England Patriots, the Pats seem to have figured things out, as no one has taken the ball and rammed it down their throats like that since then. While online betting fans are paying a lot of attention to what Tom Brady is doing on offense, the defense has been just as much a part of the team’s undefeated start. So NFL lines fans let’s take a look at what they’re doing.
When players don’t hold their rushing lanes, even if they penetrate too far, that can give the opposition room to hop out and make a big run, particularly when the quarterback has speed. In those situations, teams will often allow defenders to come in farther so that the quarterback can get out for a scramble. Even though the Patriots have not played athletic quarterbacks every week, their discipline in that area helped them shut down Tyrod Taylor in Buffalo and has continued to help them as the season has gone on.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.