The Las Vegas Raiders (7-8) are favored by 2.5 points as they attempt to end their three-game losing streak in a matchup against the Denver Broncos (5-10) on Sunday, January 3, 2021 at Empower Field at Mile High. An over/under of 50.5 is set in the game.
- Game Day: Sunday, January 3, 2021
- Game Time: 4:25 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Denver, CO
- Stadium: Empower Field at Mile High
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Raiders Betting Insights
- Las Vegas has compiled an 8-7 record against the spread this season.
- The Raiders are just 2-3 ATS when favored by at least 2.5 points.
- Most of Las Vegas’ games this year — 12 out of 15 — have gone over the point total (80%).
- The Raiders average points scored this season (26.8) and the Broncos points allowed (27.6) are within 0.8 points of each other.
- In games where Las Vegas score at least 26.8 points this season, they are 6-3 overall and 6-3 against the spread.
- Denver is 3-4 overall and 6-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 27.6 points.
Broncos Betting Insights
- Most of Denver’s games this year — eight out of 15 — have failed to go over the point total (53.3%).
- Denver has an 8-7 record against the spread.
- The Broncos have averaged 10.3 fewer points per game this season (19.5) than the Raiders have allowed (29.8).
- In games where Denver scores at least 19.5 points this season, they are 4-2 overall and 5-1 against the spread.
- When Las Vegas allows opposing offenses to put 29.8 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 5-1 overall and 5-1 against the spread.
|Raiders (-2.5)||Over (50.5)||Raiders 27 Broncos 25|
- The Raiders and their opponents have scored at least 50.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 12 of 15 games (80%) this year.
- Denver and its opponents have added up to score more than 50.5 points in 40% of their games this season (six of 15 chances).
- The two teams average a combined 4.2 fewer points per game (46.3) than this game’s total of 50.5 points.
- The Raiders and the Broncos have seen their opponents average a combined 6.9 more points per game than the point total of 50.5 set in this game.
- The average point total for Raiders games this year is 6.1 more points than the over/under of 50.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Broncos this year is 3.4 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Raiders vs Broncos: Last 5 Meetings
In the last five meetings between these two squads, Las Vegas holds a 3-2 advantage over Denver. The Raiders are 3-0 against the spread in those games against the Broncos. Las Vegas has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, totaling 122 points while Denver scored 78.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|11/15/2020||Raiders||Raiders||-3.00||50.50||-175||+148||357-313 LV||37-12 LV|
|12/29/2019||Broncos||Broncos||-4||41||-200||+175||477-238 OAK||16-15 DEN|
|9/9/2019||Broncos||Raiders||-3||43||-152||+133||357-344 OAK||24-16 OAK|
|12/24/2018||N/A||Raiders||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||300-273 DEN||27-14 OAK|
|9/16/2018||N/A||Broncos||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||385-373 DEN||20-19 DEN|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Las Vegas has gone 1-2 against the spread and 0-3 overall over their last three games.
- The over has been friendly to Las Vegas. They have gone over the total three times in their last three outcomes.
- The Raiders and their opponents have combined to score an average of 59.7 points in their last three games, 9.2 more than the 50.5 over/under in this matchup.
- Denver is just 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over their last three games.
- Denver has hit the over two times in their last three games.
- The Broncos total over the last three games is 3.2 points greater than the 50.5 over/under listed for this matchup.
Raiders: G Richie Incognito: Out (Achilles), SS Jeff Heath: Out (Concussion), TE Nick O’Leary: Out (Heart), OL Denzelle Good: Questionable (Ankle), WR Tyrell Williams: Out (Shoulder), DT David Irving: Out (Illness), SS Erik Harris: Out (Illness), CB Daryl Worley: Out (Illness), ILB Nick Kwiatkoski: Out (Illness), DE Takkarist McKinley: Out (Groin), OLB Nicholas Morrow: Out (Illness), DE Clelin Ferrell: Doubtful (Shoulder), LB Tanner Muse: Out (Toe)
Broncos: DE Jurrell Casey: Out (Bicep), OLB Von Miller: Out (Ankle), NT Mike Purcell: Out (Foot), CB A.J. Bouye: Out (Suspension), CB Bryce Callahan: Out (Foot), TE Jake Butt: Questionable (Hamstring), WR Courtland Sutton: Out (Knee), OLB Bradley Chubb: Questionable (Ankle), CB Duke Dawson Jr.: Out (Knee), CB Kevin Toliver II: Out (Knee), RB Phillip Lindsay: Out (Hip), TE Austin Fort: Out (Knee), DE Jonathan Harris: Out (Illness), WR K.J. Hamler: Questionable (Concussion), TE Albert Okwuegbunam: Out (Knee (acl)), LB Justin Strnad: Out (Wrist), CB Essang Bassey: Out (Knee)
More Recent NFL News
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- NFL 2021 Conference Championship Playoffs Power Rankings
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 21st Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Buffalo Bills