The New York Giants and their NFL lines fans will look to stay hot by taking down quarterback Colin Kaepernick and the struggling San Francisco 49ers when they square off in their Week 5 NFC pairing. Now, let’s find out if the G-Men can cover the spread as touchdown road favorites.
When: Sunday, October 11, 2015 8:30 PM ET
Where: MetLife Stadium
NCAAF Odds: NY Giants -7
The New York Giants are on a roll right now, having won two straight after losing each of their first two games this season.
Eli Manning has tossed seven touchdown passes in his last three weeks, including three scoring strikes in New York’s 24-10 smackdown of Buffalo last Sunday. Manning has won five of his seven career contests against San Francisco and appears to be in good shape to do so again this weekend.
Unheralded wide receiver Rueben Randle has caught a touchdown pass in each of his last two games and toasted Frisco for a team-high seven catches for 112 yards the last time he faced the 49ers. New York is limiting the opposition to an NFL-best 69.8 rushing yards per contest.
The Niners have lost three straight and hasn’t scored more than seven points in either of their last two games, including their dismal 17-3 Week 4 loss to Green Bay as a 7.5-point home underdog.
Enigmatic quarterback Colin Kaepernick has failed to throw a touchdown pass in three of Frisco’s games this season and looks like he is regressing each and every contest. “I want a confident man; just full-bore ahead at that position,” San Francisco coach Jim Tomsula told reporters of his commitment to Kaepernick. “I believe it’s critical and I believe in Colin Kaepernick.”
Running back Carlos Hyde has fallen off recently, rushing for just been 114 yards during the team’s three-game slide after running for 168 yards and two touchdowns in the Niners’ 20-3 season-opening win over Minnesota. San Francisco is an NFC-worst minus-5 in turnover differential.
A whopping 69 percent of the betting public likes New York to bring home the bacon in this contest and so do I after seeing how both of these teams have played recently.
Not only are the 49ers just 1-5-1 ATS in their last seven games against their NFC counterparts and an awful 1-8-1 ATS in their last 10 games overall, but Colin Kaepernick looks completely lost and confused these days.
The Giants are 5-1 ATS in their last six games against a team with a losing record and 6-2 ATS in their last eight games overall, making them the easy pick to win and cash in!
My Pick: Giants 28 49ers 20
Join for Free
Sports & Betting Topics
- NFL Betting Predictions for the 2018 Postseason
- Thunder vs Nuggets NBA Odds, Preview & Prediction
- NFL Betting Predictions for Final 3 Weeks of the 2018 Regular Season
- NFL Betting Projections for Potential AFC Conference Winners
- NFL Betting Projections for Potential NFC Conference Winners
- Patriots at Steelers NFL Week 15 Odds, Analysis & Prediction
- Saints vs Panthers NFL Week 15 Odds & Pick for Monday Night
- Eagles at Rams NFL Week 15 Lines & Pick for Sunday Night
- How to Bet Cardinals vs Falcons NFL Week 15 Odds & Pick
- Titans vs Giants NFL Week 15 Spread & Expert Pick
- Dolphins vs Vikings NFL Week 15 Lines & Expert Pick
- Raiders vs Bengals NFL Week 15 Lines & Betting Analysis
- Packers vs Bears NFL Week 15 Lines & Expert Prediction
- Lions at Bills NFL Week 15 Odds, Analysis & Prediction
- Buccaneers vs Ravens NFL Week 15 Betting Odds & Pick
- Browns vs Broncos NFL Week 15 Lines & Game Preview
- Seahawks vs 49ers NFL Week 15 Odds & Game Prediction
- Redskins vs Jaguars NFL Week 15 Lines & Betting Pick
- How to Bet Texans vs Jets NFL Week 15 Spread & Prediction
- Chargers at Chiefs NFL Week 15 Odds & Pick for Thursday Night
- NFL Betting Predictions for Last Weeks of 2018 Regular Season
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Advice for the 2018 NFL Postseason
- A Look at the Past 7 Super Bowl Betting Underdogs
- A Look at the Past 7 Super Bowl Betting Favorites
- Eagles vs Cowboys NFL Week 14 Odds & Analysis
- Lions at Cardinals NFL Week 14 Spread & Expert Analysis
- How to Bet Steelers vs Raiders NFL Week 14 Odds & Pick
- Vikings at Seahawks NFL Week 14 Lines & Pick for Monday Night
- Giants vs Redskins NFL Week 14 Odds & Betting Prediction
- Falcons vs Packers NFL Week 14 Spread & Game Prediction