The Detroit Lions (1-3) are 10.5-point favorites when they visit the Chicago Bears (4-1) in an NFC North matchup on Sunday, December 6, 2020 at Soldier Field. An over/under of 42.5 is set for the game.
- Game Day: Sunday, December 6, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Stadium: Soldier Field
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Lions Betting Insights
- Detroit is just 1-3 against the spread.
- Most of Detroit’s games this year — three out of four — have hit the over (75%).
- The Lions, on average, score 4.8 more points per game this season (24.8) than the Bears allow (20).
- In games where Detroit score at least 24.8 points this season, they are 1-1 overall and 1-1 against the spread.
- When the Chicago defense allows 20 points or fewer this year, the Bears have put together a 2-1 overall record and a 1-2 record against the spread.
Bears Betting Insights
- Chicago has put together a 3-2 record against the spread this season.
- Most of Chicago’s games this year — three out of five — have failed to go over the point total (60%).
- The average points per game output for the Bears this season, 21, is 10.8 fewer than the 31.8 the Lions have given up in each contest.
- When they meet or go over their scoring average this season, Chicago is 2-0 and 2-0 against the spread.
- When Detroit allows opposing offenses to put 31.8 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 1-1 overall and 1-1 against the spread.
|Bears (+10.5)||Over (42.5)||Bears 29 Lions 20|
- The average total the Lions have had set in games this year is 14.0 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Bears this year is 1.5 points less than this game’s over/under.
- The Lions and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s point total (42.5 points) in 100% of their outings this year (four of four opportunities).
- Chicago and its opponents have combined to score at least 42.5 points in 40% of their matchups this season (two of five opportunities).
- The Lions and the Bears combine to average 3.3 more points per game than the over/under of 42.5 set for this game.
- The Lions and the Bears have seen their opponents average a combined 9.3 more points per game than the point total of 42.5 set for this game.
Lions vs Bears: Last 5 Meetings
Chicago has an edge against Detroit in the past five matchups between these two teams, collecting a 5-0 record in those games. In those games against the Bears, the Lions have a 2-1 record against the spread. Chicago has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, recording 128 points while Detroit scored 94.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|9/13/2020||Lions||Lions||-2.50||42.50||-137||+120||426-363 DET||27-23 CHI|
|11/28/2019||Bears||Lions||-5.5||37||-240||+205||419-364 CHI||24-20 CHI|
|11/10/2019||Bears||Bears||-7||38||-278||+240||357-226 DET||20-13 CHI|
|11/22/2018||N/A||Lions||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||333-264 DET||23-16 CHI|
|11/11/2018||N/A||Bears||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||402-305 CHI||34-22 CHI|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Lions total over the last three games is 16.2 points more than the 42.5 total given for this matchup.
- Detroit is just 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over their last three games.
- The over has been kind to Detroit. They have gone over the total two times in the last three contests.
- The Bears total over the last three games is 0.8 points fewer than the 42.5 over/under listed for this matchup.
- Chicago has gone 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall in their last three outcomes.
- The under has been the norm for Chicago. They have failed to reach the total two times in their last three games.
Lions: No Injuries Listed
Lions: No Injuries Listed
More Recent NFL News
- NFL Rumors & News: Julian Edelman Retires, Aaron Rodgers In the Spotlight Again & More
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Apr. 8th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: Aaron Rodgers Might Become A TV Host
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Apr. 1st Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: 49ers Made Deal for a 3rd Pick in the 2021 Draft
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Mar. 25th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: JuJu Smith-Schuster Resigns With the Steelers
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Mar. 18th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: Saints’ QB Drew Brees Retires
- NFL 2021 Draft: Justin Fields Favorite to be 3rd Pick Overall
- NFL 2021 Draft: Zach Wilson 2nd Pick Overall Expert Analysis
- NFL Rumors: Dolphins, Jets Chasing Ex-Packers Pro Bowl Running Back Aaron Jones
- Look Back at the 2020 Worst NFL Draft Picks
- NFL Rumors & News: DeShaun Watson Ongoing Saga
- 2021 NFL Draft Expert Analysis: QB Picks Edition
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Mar. 4th Edition
- Updated 2021 NFL Draft Odds & Picks March 3rd Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: QBs Takings The Headlines
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 25th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: J.J. Watt Might End Up In Cleveland
- 2021 NFL Draft Rankings Update & Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 18th Edition
- NFL Rumors: Former Texans Star JJ Watt Could Choose Browns Soon
- Early Super Bowl LVI Odds Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- NFL Rumors & News: QBs on the Move for the 2021 Season
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 11th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: First Week of the 2021 Offseason
- Super Bowl LV Aftermath: Why the Chiefs Lost
- Super Bowl LV Aftermath: Why the Buccaneers Won
- Super Bowl Quarterback Battle: Mahomes Vs Brady Analysis
- Super Bowl LV Quarter Bets Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV Main Props Expert Analysis
- Late Super Bowl 55 Betting Preview: Chiefs vs Bucs
- Super Bowl LV Halftime Props Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV 1st Half Props Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- NFL Super Bowl LV Props Bets That You Could Bet On
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 4th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Coin Toss Props Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV Gatorade Shower Props Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV MVP Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- Super Bowl LV Touchdown Props Expert Analysis
- Will Tom Brady Retire At The End Of The Season?
- Super Bowl LV: National Anthem Props Expert Analysis
- Bucs Offense Vs Chiefs Defense Super Bowl Expert Analysis
- Do the Bucs have what it takes to win Super Bowl 55?
- Chiefs Offense vs. Bucs Defense: What could happen?
- Is it a Good Idea to Wait to Make Your Super Bowl Bet Before the Match?
- Is it a Good Idea to Make Your Super Bowl Bet Early?
- Are the Chiefs Capable of Taking Home Super Bowl LV?
- Super Bowl LV Expert Analysis: Mahomes Vs Brady Showdown
- Early Week Betting Preview: Chiefs vs. Bucs Super Bowl 55
- What to Look Forward in the NFL 2021 Draft
- NFL Rumors & News: What Will Aaron Rodgers Do Next?
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 28th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 27th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Props Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- Super Bowl: Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers Early Spread and Betting Trends
- Early Super Bowl LV Betting Previewv
- Super Bowl LV Betting Tips & Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- NFL 2021 Conference Championship Playoffs Power Rankings
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 21st Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Buffalo Bills
- NFL Rumors & News: Jags Dust off Urban and Deshaun Wants Out of Houston
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Possible Super Bowl LV Matchups After Divisional Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL 2020-21 Playoffs Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends
- NFL AFC Divisional Round Predictions, Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills Odds, Betting Trends
- Possible Super Bowl LV Matchups Update – NFL Betting
- NFL 2021 Power Ranking Analysis After Wild Card Games
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 7th Edition
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 7th Edition
- Aaron Rodgers–Davante Adams Duo: Can They Win The Super Bowl?
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings Expert Analysis After Regular Season
- Top QBs After 2020-21 NFL Regular Season Expert Analysis
- How Changing Would Be If There Was an 18th NFL Game
- Super Bowl 55 Favored Matchups | 2021 NFL Expert Analysis
- Kansas City Chiefs QB-WR Duo Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Top Offensive Players After Regular Season
- NFL 2021 Draft Quarterbacks Expert Analysis
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Championship Odds Analysis Update
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 5th Edition
- Colts at Bills: January 9, 2021 Odds and Computer Picks for the AFC Wild Card Round