Most teams are quite happy to quietly go about their business in the preseason, safe in the knowledge that the results posted during those 4 weeks have no real bearing on the regular season. It’s all about building a team and making sure that the key personnel get through that 4-week gauntlet without picking up a serious injury. Things are a little different when you are the Super Bowl Champion, though, especially when you are still trying to decide which of three players will replace your now retired franchise QB. The Broncos were always going to be under a lot of scrutiny during the preseason, but this QB battle has magnified that by ridiculous levels. This weekend will see Denver welcome in another team that has been getting a lot of attention, the LA Rams. They are back in the City of Angels, and the media hype surrounding that return home, including their appearance on Hard Knocks on HBO, has a lot of people talking about this football team There should be a very interesting NFL betting lines for this match-up.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.