It was a summer of mixed reactions for both the Miami Dolphins and Seattle Seahawks, but none of that will matter much this Sunday, as the two teams will have a chance to open the 2016 NFL season on a clean slate with a showdown at the CenturyLink Field. Needless to say, the Seahawks are the obvious NFL betting favorites in this game, and most experts believe that they will most likely win this game in a big way, no wonder the NFL lines favor Seattle by double-digits. But can the Dolphins pull a surprise on them? Find out as we take you through a sweeping online betting preview of this encounter.s
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.