Year 1 of the Adam Gase era was an unequivocal success as the Miami Dolphins reached the postseason for the first time in a decade. Now, with Ryan Tannehill and the Fins looking to take another step forward in 2017, all eyes will be on the Dolphins as they try to end New England’s nearly two decades of dominance in the AFC East. Whether Miami reaches the playoffs for the second straight season or not, there are a bunch of matchups on Miami’s 2017 schedule that are ‘must-bet’ affairs that no NFL betting enthusiast should miss out on betting on. To that end, I’m going to offer up some expert analysis on six of Miami’s must-bet matchups this coming season in an effort to help you maximize your chances of cashing in on the Fins all season long in 2017.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis