Year 1 of the Adam Gase era was an unequivocal success as the Miami Dolphins reached the postseason for the first time in a decade. Now, with Ryan Tannehill and the Fins looking to take another step forward in 2017, all eyes will be on the Dolphins as they try to end New England’s nearly two decades of dominance in the AFC East. Whether Miami reaches the playoffs for the second straight season or not, there are a bunch of matchups on Miami’s 2017 schedule that are ‘must-bet’ affairs that no NFL betting enthusiast should miss out on betting on. To that end, I’m going to offer up some expert analysis on six of Miami’s must-bet matchups this coming season in an effort to help you maximize your chances of cashing in on the Fins all season long in 2017.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Instant Replay Adds PI and Bengals Say Bye to Burfict
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.