There has been a history of players coming into the NFL and making an immediate impact, only to fade away pretty quickly in the following weeks. This is a league where film is studied relentlessly, and teams go all out to try and figure out ways to stop dominant players. In the opening 3 weeks of the season, rookie QB Carson Wentz set the world on fire for the Philadelphia Eagles, but the last couple of weeks have seen him brought back to earth, as the Eagles lost two straight, and saw diminishing returns from their offense. That is not good news for a team about to take on one of the best defenses I the league in the shape of the Minnesota Vikings. It will be a 5-0 team that heads into Philly this weekend, as well as one that is sure to be well rested after sitting out Week 6 with a bye. Wentz is going to have all he can handle against a ferocious defense, which may help explain why the Eagles are a 2.5-point underdog for this one.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.