- Game Day: Friday, December 25, 2020
- Game Time: 4:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX/NFL
- Location: New Orleans, LA
- Stadium: Mercedes-Benz Superdome
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Saints Betting Insights
- New Orleans has put together a 7-7 record against the spread this season.
- The Saints are just 2-3 ATS when favored by at least 7.0 points.
- Most of New Orleans’ games this year — nine out of 14 — have hit the over (64.3%).
- The Saints average points scored this season (28.4) and the Vikings points allowed (27.7) are within 0.7 points of each other.
- In games where New Orleans score at least 28.4 points this season, they are 5-2 overall and 4-3 against the spread.
- When the Minnesota defense allows 27.7 points or fewer this year, the Vikings have put together a 6-2 overall record and a 5-3 record against the spread.
Vikings Betting Insights
- Minnesota has a losing 6-8 record against the spread.
- The Vikings have a losing ATS record of 0-2 when playing as at least 7.0-point underdogs.
- 9 Minnesota’s 14 games this year have gone over the point total (64.3% of its opportunities).
- The Vikings, on average, score 4.5 more points per game this season (25.7) than the Saints allow (21.2).
- Minnesota is 5-5 overall and 5-5 against the spread when they score at least 25.7 points this season.
- New Orleans is 5-0 overall and 5-0 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 21.2 points.
|Saints (-7)||Under (52)||Saints 33 Vikings 19|
- The Saints and their opponents have totaled at least 52.0 points — this matchup’s over/under — in six of 14 opportunities (42.9%) this year.
- In nine of 14 opportunities (64.3%) this season, Minnesota and its opponents have combined to score more than 52.0 points.
- The two teams average a combined 2.1 more points per game (54.1) than this matchup’s over/under of 52.0 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 3.1 less points per game (48.9) than this game’s over/under of 52.0 points.
- The average total the Saints have had set in games this season is 2.4 less points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Vikings this season is 1.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Saints vs Vikings: Last 5 Meetings
In the past five meetings between these two teams, New Orleans holds a 4-1 advantage over Minnesota. New Orleans outscored Minnesota 125-87 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|10/28/2018||Vikings||423-270 MIN||30-20 NO|
|9/11/2017||Vikings||470-344 MIN||29-19 MIN|
|9/21/2014||Saints||396-247 NO||20-9 NO|
|9/9/2010||Saints||308-253 NO||14-9 NO|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Saints have averaged a total of 47.7 combined points in their last three games, 4.3 less than this game’s total of 52.0.
- New Orleans has gone 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall over their last three games.
- The over has been kind to New Orleans. They have gone over the total two times in their last three contests.
- The Vikings have averaged a total of 50.3 combined points in their last three games, 1.7 less than this game’s over/under of 52.0.
- Minnesota has struggled to cover recently, going 0-3 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over the last three contests.
- Minnesota has finished under the total one time in the last three contests.
Saints: CB Patrick Robinson: Out (Hamstring), DB Johnson Bademosi: Out (Undisclosed), WR Bennie Fowler: Out (Shoulder), QB Jameis Winston: Out (Illness), DT Malcom Brown: Questionable (Shoulder), OL Nick Easton: Questionable (Concussion), DE Noah Spence: Out (Knee), WR Michael Thomas: Out (Ankle), SS Marcus Williams: Questionable (Undisclosed), DE Trey Hendrickson: Questionable (Shoulder), WR Tre’Quan Smith: Questionable (Ankle), WR Deonte Harris: Out (Neck), DT Jalen Dalton: Out (Tricep), WR Marquez Callaway: Out (Knee), P Blake Gillikin: Out (Back)
Vikings: TE Kyle Rudolph: Questionable (Foot), SS George Iloka: Out (Acl), OLB Anthony Barr: Out (Pectoral), ILB Eric Kendricks: Questionable (Calf), DE Danielle Hunter: Out (Back), DE Ifeadi Odenigbo: Questionable (Ankle), CB Mike Hughes: Out (Neck), ILB Cameron Smith: Out (Heart), CB Kris Boyd: Out (Shoulder), DE Kenny Willekes: Out (Leg), LB Troy Dye: Questionable (Concussion), S Myles Dorn: Out (Undisclosed)