In a mini-rematch of last season’s playoff encounter where the Seahawks advanced to the divisional round after Minnesota kicker Blair Walsh missed a potential game-winning field goal in the final second of the game, the Minnesota Vikings will be locking horns against the Seattle Seahawks on Thursday night. Both teams looked solid in their respective Week 1 preseason games, with the Vikings recording a one-point road win over Cincinnati and Seattle also interestingly recording a one-point road victory of its own over Kansas City. What can we expect when these two football powerhouse collide on Thursday night at the CenturyLink Field? Read on as we provide an all-inclusive NFL betting odds breakdown of this mouthwatering clash.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.