- Game Day: Monday, October 26, 2020
- Game Time: 8:15 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Inglewood, CA
- Stadium: SoFi Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Rams Betting Insights
- Los Angeles has compiled a 3-3 record against the spread this season.
- The Rams have a split ATS record of 1-1 when favored by at least 5.5 points.
- Los Angeles’ games have gone under the point total in four out of six outings this season (66.7%).
- The Rams, on average, score six more points per game this season (25.3) than the Bears allow (19.3).
- In games where Los Angeles score at least 25.3 points this season, they are 2-1 overall and 2-1 against the spread.
- Chicago is 3-1 overall and 2-2 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 19.3 points.
Bears Betting Insights
- Most of Chicago’s games this year — four out of six — have finished under the point total (66.7%).
- Chicago has put together a 4-2 record against the spread this season.
- The Bears average points scored this season (21.3) and the Rams points allowed (19) are within 2.3 points of each other.
- In games where Chicago scores at least 21.3 points this season, they are 3-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread.
- Los Angeles is 4-0 overall and 3-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 19 points.
|Bears (+5.5)||Under (46)||Bears 22 Rams 20|
- The average total the Rams have had set in matchups this year is 1.7 less points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total for Bears games this year is 5.3 fewer points than the point total of 46.0 in this outing.
- In 33.3% of their opportunities this season (two of six chances), the Rams and their opponents have put up more than this matchup’s over/under of 46.0 points.
- Chicago and its opponents have added up to score at least 46.0 points in 33.3% of their games this season (two of six chances).
- The Rams and the Bears combine to average 0.6 more points per game than the total of 46.0 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 7.7 fewer points per game (38.3) than this game’s total of 46.0 points.
Rams vs Bears: Last 5 Meetings
Chicago has an edge against Los Angeles over the last five meetings between these two squads, putting together a 3-2 record in those games. In those games against the Bears, the Rams have a 1-0 record against the spread. Chicago has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, totaling 103 points while Los Angeles put up 84.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|11/17/2019||Rams||Rams||-5||40||-230||+200||283-267 LAR||17-7 LAR|
|12/9/2018||N/A||Bears||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||294-214 CHI||15-6 CHI|
|11/15/2015||N/A||Rams||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||397-285 CHI||37-13 CHI|
|11/24/2013||N/A||Rams||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||424-406 CHI||42-21 STL|
|9/23/2012||N/A||Bears||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||274-160 CHI||23-6 CHI|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Rams average total over the last three games is 10.7 points fewer than the 46.0 total given for this matchup.
- Los Angeles has gone 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 overall in their last three outcomes.
- The under has been the norm for Los Angeles. They have failed to reach the total three times in the last three contests.
- The Bears total over the last three games is 10.0 points fewer than the 46.0 over/under listed for this matchup.
- Chicago has been playing up to expectations, going 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over their last three games.
- The under has been the norm for Chicago. They have failed to reach the total three times in the last three contests.
Rams: NT A’Shawn Robinson: Out (Undisclosed), G Joe Noteboom: Out (Calf), OLB Ogbonnia Okoronkwo: Questionable (Elbow), ILB Travin Howard: Out (Torn Meniscus), S Jordan Fuller: Out (Neck)
Bears: CB Artie Burns: Out (Torn Acl), FS Deon Bush: Questionable (Hamstring), OLB Devante Bond: Out (Undisclosed), DB Tre Roberson: Out (Foot), RB Tarik Cohen: Out (Knee), G James Daniels: Out (Pectoral), K Eddy Piñeiro: Out (Groin), CB Michael Joseph: Out (Undisclosed), TE Darion Clark: Out (Shoulder), OL Badara Traore: Out (Illness)