Typically in wild card weekend in the NFL we see quite a few games that don’t feature many teams that stand a shot at winning the title. This year is completely different, featuring a few title contenders like the Seattle Seahawks (5-1), Pittsburgh Steelers (8-1), and more. On this page we’re going to take a look at the best SU (straight up) picks for wild card weekend. Be sure to check back here on MyBookie.ag throughout the week for the most updated NFL Wild Card betting odds. Expect them to shift quite a lot as more bettors tune in later in the week.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.