From NFL teams that are still in the running for the playoffs to grudge matches, last-chance games for certain starters and teams playing for their pride, Week 16 promises to offer a lot of enticing NFL betting action across the league. However, not all games will be equally important or similarly watchable; the value of a game like the Washington’s trip to Philadelphia on Saturday will be very crucial and more watchable due to its value in the NFC East title race, as opposed to San Diego’s clash against Oakland on Thursday, where both teams are already out of the playoffs and are simply buying time for the end of the regular season.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.