As we fast approach the halfway point of the 2016 NFL football season, it is quickly becoming apparent who the class teams are in the league right now. I’m sure it comes as no real surprise to anyone that the New England Patriots have the most wins in the league with a 6-1 record. They are running away with the AFC East now, but have a tricky road trip to Buffalo this weekend that could see things tighten up considerably if the Bills could come away with the win as a 7-point underdog. The Bills have proven to be a bit of a tough team to figure out this season. There have been times when they have looked very good indeed, and then others when they have looked like one of the worst teams in the league. We usually know exactly what we are going to get from the New England Patriots, but what are we going to get from the Bills this weekend?
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends