As we fast approach the halfway point of the 2016 NFL football season, it is quickly becoming apparent who the class teams are in the league right now. I’m sure it comes as no real surprise to anyone that the New England Patriots have the most wins in the league with a 6-1 record. They are running away with the AFC East now, but have a tricky road trip to Buffalo this weekend that could see things tighten up considerably if the Bills could come away with the win as a 7-point underdog. The Bills have proven to be a bit of a tough team to figure out this season. There have been times when they have looked very good indeed, and then others when they have looked like one of the worst teams in the league. We usually know exactly what we are going to get from the New England Patriots, but what are we going to get from the Bills this weekend?
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.