When we looked at the schedule for this season, one of the games that jumped right off the page was the Week 7 match-up between the New England Patriots and the Pittsburgh Steelers. These have been two of the best teams in the NFL for a number of years now, and the feeling was that this game might well end up being a preview of the AFC Championship Game later in the season. It might still end up being that way, but this particular game has seen some of the shine come off it with the news that the Steelers will be without Ben Roethlisberger who tore his meniscus in Week 6. That news has seen the betting odds shift dramatically, as the Patriots will now head into Heinz Field as a 7.5-point favorite, which is probably not anywhere near what we would have seen had Big Ben been the man under center for the Steelers. The Patriots now look like huge online betting favorites on paper, but there is a reason teams actually go out and play these games. It may be best not to write the Steelers off just yet.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.