It’s time for the much-awaited Super Bowl betting preview for the playoffs, and according to New England supporters, it’s the Patriots world; everyone else is simply living in it on borrowed time. Yes, the injuries are aplenty, the Patriots finished the 2015-16 regular season by losing four of their last six games (including the last two in a row against divisional rivals Jets and Dolphins) after a splendid 10-0 start, and the superhuman Bill Belichick is looking more ordinary by the day. Heck, the Pats won’t even enjoy the luxury of home-field advantage if they get to the AFC Championship game; that honor belongs to the Denver Broncos. But don’t tell that to Patriots.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.