Tom Brady and the playoff-savvy New England Patriots will look to hold it down at home when they host Alex Smith and the streaking Kansas City Chiefs in a contest that looks like it could be the most interesting divisional pairing on this weekend’s entire NFL betting action at MyBookie.ag. Better yet, is the fact that you’re going to a great chance to maximize your Moneyline wager thanks to this expert betting breakdown on the straight-up (SU) winner of this intriguing affair. The Chiefs and Pats will square off on Saturday, January 16 at 4:35 PM ET, live from Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Massachusetts. Okay, with all of that said, let’s get started.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.